Our half-day QuickBooks for beginners course is an introduction to QuickBooks. Its main objective is to introduce you to the basic features in QuickBooks.
You'll learn about:
- Information you need to track in a business
- How to enter that information and track it in QuickBooks
By the time you complete the course, you'll know what QuickBooks offers and be familiar with the most common tasks.
When QuickBooks desktop software is the best solution for your business, the mobile alternatives will be discussed based on the client attendance.
All classes are lecture style,
Customized for the attending audience.
Course includes QuickBooks Learning Guide
- •Working with Bank Accounts
- •Using Other Accounts in QuickBooks
- •Entering Sales and Invoices
- •Receiving Payments and Making Deposits
- •Entering and Paying Bills
Who Should Attend:
Business owners, managers, accountants, and bookkeepers
Course Level: Basic
Live discussion leader group instruction
Seating Limited to 5 Cost $150.00